It's been quite a haul: months and months of nothing but IOSurfaceRef and OpenGL FrameBufferObjects with no creativity in sight. So... tonight we kicked back (a little) to run CamCamX2 through some of our favorite paces.
Multi-camera live streaming mixes to any of your favorite cloud services. Anywhere you can webcam you can live mix with CamCamX.
APPLICATION / SERVICE COMPATIBILITY LIST (Partial List)
- Adobe Flash 11 within 64-bit Safari
- Skype (22.214.171.1247)
- Live Webcam Recording to YouTube
- QuickTime Broadcaster RTSP
- Adobe Flash Media Encoder 3.2
- iMessage (Mountain Lion)
- Google Hangouts - live broadcasts
- Adobe Flash within 32-bit Chrome Browser
- FaceTime* (Mountain Lion)
NOTE: *Requires sysadmin privileges
SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY (Tested 2013.09.14)
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8
- Lion 10.7.5
- Mountain Lion 10.8.4 and 10.8.5
- Mavericks 10.9
Since CamCamX2 runs in the application sandbox, there are certain scenarios which may be impossible with the Mac App Store edition. Please contact us if you need a solution.
Labels: 64-bit, adobe flash, adobe flash 11, adobe flash media encoder, camcamx, facetime, google chrome, google hangouts, imessage, live streaming, live webcasting, quicktime broadcaster, safari, skype